Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10/15/10 Transcendance: Kuvuku

Friday: Back to Daraja safe and sound, with enough time to hustle BIG TIME on completing each of my Outside The Lens projects. Form 1 hadn't been given the chance to write and shoot about their favorite piece of themselves. From a broader age range than Form 2, these girls have some really interesting experience under their belts and shared with me more beautiful words and images.



The Best Part Of Me Is My Heart
by Jamaica

My heart! My heart! Is the precious part of me.
It is more precious than gold and also than all things in the world.
It allows me to talk, laugh, and communicate with others and make friends.

This part is important to me because it allows me to have life.
It allows blood to circulate all over my body.
It is like a machine of transportation in my body,
it won't stop beating and doing its part until my last days in this universe.

I would say that if it was not my heart I could have not been in this world.
I thank the Lord for giving me this precious part.
This part also detects the changes in me.
The time that I was in danger it started pounding miserably.

My heart is very unique and marvelous,
because it makes me to my own decisions and follow my own principles
and be a person I want to be in the future.
My heart also makes me to have a positive attitiude toward my lfe.
So I pray to God to protect my heart, my life and function well forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment